Misscabochon.com's website complies with French and European consumer protection laws and the protection laws of the privacy of Internet users.
The legislation offers you the following cancellation rights when you buy online:
- You are entitled to cancel your contract if you so wish, provided that you exercise your right no longer than 14 days after the day on which you receive the goods.
- Your right to return products does not apply to goods made to your specification, that have been clearly personalised or which by reason of their nature cannot be returned.
- If you wish to exercise your right of cancellation, you are obliged to retain possession of the goods and take reasonable care of them.
- To exercise the right to cancel, you must inform me of your decision to cancel your contract by a clear statement, including details of your name, geographical address, details of the order you wish to cancel and, where available, your phone number and email address.
- You can cancel by email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- If you decide to cancel, you should return the goods to us at your cost within 14 days of such cancellation and I will reimburse to you (by the method used to pay for the original transaction) the amount in relation to goods to which cancellation rights apply. This includes the cost of delivery.
- We may make a deduction from the reimbursement for loss in value of any goods supplied, if the loss is the result of unnecessary handling by you. I will make the reimbursement no later than 14 days after the day I receive back from you any goods supplied.
I will treat all your Personal Information as confidential. I will keep it on a secure server and I will fully comply with all applicable french data protection and consumer legislation from time to time in place.
When you shop on this Website, I will ask you to input and will collect Personal Information from you such as your name, e-mail address, billing address, delivery address, product selections. credit card or other payment information and a password. I will never collect paiment id or PIN. All paiment transactions are holded by third parties (Paypal, Paysite-cash).
I confirm that any Personal Information which you provide to me (or which is available on public registers) and any User Information from which I can identify you, is held in accordance with the registration I have with the french Commission Nationale de l'Informatique et des Libertés. I use your information only for the following purposes:
- Processing your orders;
- For statistical or survey purposes to improve this Website and its services to you;
- To serve website content and advertisements to you;
- To administer this website;
- To contact you about leaving a review on a product once your order has been completed;
- If you consent, to notify you of products or special offers that may be of interest to you.